A new trailer for the upcoming second part of the Tiger & Bunny 2 sequel anime has been released ahead of the anime’s premiere on October 7, 2022.
After debuting in April on Netflix with its first 13 episodes, the series is back with its final 12 episodes. The new trailer shows the continued efforts of superhero odd couple Wild Tiger and Barnaby working together to fight for peace following a chaotic first half.
Check out the Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 trailer below:
Tiger & Bunny 2 serves as a sequel to the original anime series released in 2011. Tiger & Bunny 2 is set to take place after the events of the Tiger & Bunny The Movie -The Rising- film, and will see a ton of returning cast members from both the original series and film make their way back to the series, including:
- Hiroaki Hirata as Kotetsu T. Kaburagi/Wild Tiger
- Masakazu Morita as Barnaby Brooks Jr.
- Minako Kotobuki as Karina Lyle/Blue Rose
- Taiten Kusunoki as Antonio Lopez/Rock Bison
- Mariya Ise as Pao-Lin Huang/Dragon Kid
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Nathan Seymour/Fire Emblem
- Go Inoue as Keith Goodman/Sky High
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Ivan Karelin/Origami Cyclone
“Sternbild City is home to people called ‘Next,’ who use their special abilities to protect the people as superheroes,” reads the official synopsis for the original Tiger & Bunny anime. “These heroes solve cases and save lives so they can wear sponsor logos or acquire ‘hero points.’ Their activities are documented on the popular program ‘Hero TV,’ which picks the ‘King of Heroes’ in a yearly ranking. The veteran hero Wild Tiger has always preferred to work alone, but now he’s been assigned the rookie Barnaby Brooks Jr., who has a different perspective on being a superhero.”